The Women’s Organisation is the largest developer and deliverer of training and support for women in the UK.
They offer FREE personal development courses.
Change it: Progress to Success
Looking to boost your confidence and overcome barriers for a positive future?
‘Change it: Progress to Success’ is helping Liverpool women build their confidence and make the positive changes in their lives that they want. Whatever age, background or stage of life you are at, this programme will help build a positive future.
It’s FREE and open to all women living in Liverpool. Places are available on these dates:
- 54 St James Street: Monday 16 September 2019 10am-3pm (4 Sessions)
- Belle Vale Childrens Centre: Wednesday 25 September 2019, 12:30pm-2:30pm (8 Sessions)
- Yewtree Childrens Centre, Dovecot: Thursday 26 September 2019, 12:45pm-2:45pm (8 Sessions)
My Turn: 1 day personal development course
A joint initiative with Citizens Advice and RAISE this is a FREE programme for unemployed men and women looking to boost their confidence for a brighter future.
There are places available across the Liverpool City Region with a free lunch included:
- 54 St James Street: Thursday 12 September 2019, 10am-3pm
- St Helens Millennium Centre: Thursday 5 September, 10am-3pm
- The Venue, Huyton: Monday 9 September 2019, 10am-3pm
For more information or to book on contact 0151 706 8111 or email@example.com