Central Liverpool Credit Union aims to provide a high quality service. But sometimes things can go wrong.
When this happens, we want to know about it so we can put things right; for you and other members.
If you want to issue a complaint please contact us.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
Within 48 hours
The Credit Union aims to resolve complaints to your satisfaction by the close of business on the next working day.
If we are unable to address your complaint to your satisfaction then:
Within 5 days
You will receive an acknowledgement. This will include the job title and contact details of the person handling the complaint together with a copy of our detailed complaints procedure.
Following this, if we are unable to address your complaint to your satisfaction then:
Within 8 weeks
We will send you a final response. This will include:
- A summary of the complaint
- A summary of the investigation into the complaint
- The Credit Union’s views on the issues raised in the complaint
- Whether the Credit Union acknowledges it has been at fault in any way
- Details of any redress or offer made to settle the complaint
- The complainant’s right to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if remaining unsatisfied with the final response from the Credit Union.
- A copy of the Financial Ombudsman Services explanatory leaflet.
If we are unable to provide a final response we will explain the delay and advise when a final response can be expected. If you are disatisfied with the delay you are eligible to complain to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) have produced a useful leaflet about complaints.
The FOS can be contacted as follows: