NOTICE OF AGM – FRIDAY 26TH JUNE 2020 AT 5.30PM
By Zoom invitation
You are invited to the Annual General Meeting of Central Liverpool Credit Union, which starts at 5.30pm and should conclude no later than 6.30pm.
The agenda is below and will be available on the day along with last year’s minutes and this years Annual Report and Accounts.
This year, because of lockdown, we will be holding our AGM via Zoom.
If you wish to join the zoom AGM please contact us, so that we can confirm your identity and send you an invitation to the zoom meeting.
Only members can vote at the AGM
- Agree the Standing Orders for the meeting
- The receipt of the accounts and balance sheet and of the reports of the Board of Directors and the auditor
- The appointment of auditors
- The election or ratification of the Board of Directors
- The application of surplus