Join us on Zoom on Friday, June 25th 2021 at 5:30pm for our Annual General Meeting of members. The event should finish no later than 7pm. The AGM is an opportunity to hear about our progress over the last year and update you on plans for the future.
Although we would love to see you all in person again, we have decided to keep the event on Zoom this year for the best interest of everybody.
You can find the agenda for the evening below. If you would like to attend, please click below to register your place so we know you’re definitely attending.
- Introduction from Eileen Halligan and Phil Lillywhite
- Recap of previous AGM
- Report of the Board of Directors
- Consideration of accounts
- Appointment of Auditors
- Report of the Loan Officers
- Report of the Internal Audit Committee
- Election of Board Members