Payroll deduction: employee information
What is a credit union payroll deduction scheme?
Our Payroll Scheme can help you save money and / or make loan repayments directly from your wages. No fuss, no hassle. It's a really easy way to start saving and you're more likely to get accepted for loans.
Save directly from your pay packet
The payment is deducted before your money goes into your bank
We offer lower rates on loans for members on payroll deduction
The service is free
You don’t feel the pain of making a savings payment
Saving with us
Whether you save a little or a lot, putting money aside - on a regular basis - is a better way to manage your money.
As a result, there's something to look forward to. Additionally you'll have a nest egg to fall back on.
Central Liverpool Credit Union provides two types of saving accounts:
- Regular: an instant access account paying an annual dividend (share of our profits)
- Christmas: save up for the holiday season.
Borrowing from us
Credit union loans have the following advantages:
- Low rates
- Weekly and monthly repayment options
- No fees or penalty charges for paying off the loan early
- Save while you repay the loan (Save as You Borrow)
- Free Life and Loan Insurance
- Easy budgeting with fixed repayments
A credit union loan can be granted to any member aged 18 years and over. You can join and apply for a loan at the same time.
Our loans have been rated 4.96/5 on Smart Money People.
Here's a selection of the companies we work with