Celebrate our 30th birthday with us!
Every month in 2019 until our 30th Annual General Meeting in June, there will be a prize draw.
We’re giving away £1,000 for each of our 30 years to adult members. And £100 for each of our 30 years to young savers.
There will be five monthly prizes of £1,000 for adults and five monthly prizes of £100 for junior savers.
You do not need to sign up, we’ll make the draw randomly from our membership database. Follow us on Facebook to keep up to date.
The next draw will take place in:
Please read the rules carefully:
- Entry to the prize draw is restricted to individual members of Central Liverpool Credit Union Ltd.
- Adult winners are members over the age of 18 who have made some form of payment into their account in the last six months.
- Young savers winners are members under the age of 18 who have made some form of payment into their account in the last six months.
- There is no cost to enter the draw.
- Corporate credit union members will NOT be included in the draw.
- Members will be entered automatically (please tell us if you’d like to be excluded)
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- For an entry to be valid the member must ensure that the contact details that the credit union holds for you is up to date. If you are unsure, please use the online chat function below to update your details, by clicking on this icon
- Winners will be contacted via email and/or phone. You can tell us your email address by chatting to us online.
- Prizes can only be given to the individual in person.
- Adult winners will be asked to prove their identity by some form of photographic evidence such as passport or driving license.
- The parent or guardian of a Young Saver winner will be asked to prove their identity by some form of photographic evidence such as passport or driving license.
- Winner’s names and their photograph will be displayed on our website and on social media platforms, including Facebook and LinkedIn. If you do not agree to this publicity your entry will be invalid, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- The parent or guardian of any Young Saver winner must consent to their child’s image being used in publicity as stated in rule 13, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run once a month on the last Thursday of each month from January 2019 until June 2019
- If you are an adult winner and your credit union account is in arrears the arrears will be deducted from the prize money.
You can also the download the Prize Draw Rules